EMBEDDED FIRMWARE ENGINEER
Would you like to help pioneer a new revolution in science? At Inniti, we are transforming how scientists work in laboratories, enabling a new era of product development within the biotech, food & beverage, pharma and chemical industries.
With our innovative IoT technology, any laboratory can upgrade their existing equipment to join the digital age and create more opportunities for scientific advancements.
In short, we release the full potential of scientists to solve tomorrow’s problems.
Inniti is a Copenhagen based start-up founded in 2017, with the objective to build an autonomous laboratory solution. We are a diverse and international nine people team with engineering, design, and commercial backgrounds. Inniti is driving the digital revolution in laboratories, by creating inter-connectivity between laboratory equipment and software.
Inniti has developed the Inniti Connector, that be plugged into any laboratory equipment, so it can be controlled and monitored directly from Inniti’s cloud platform. We enable people working in the laboratory to automate the execution and documentation of their laboratory work to an unprecedented level.
We are looking for an embedded firmware engineer to join the team. Inniti is driving the digital revolution in laboratories and are enabling some of the world’s best scientist to speed up their development.
Inniti was founded in 2017 and has, since then, built a unique infrastructure for Laboratory 4.0. Inniti solution has been on the market for more than 2 years. With our unique IoT technology, any laboratory can upgrade its existing laboratory equipment to join the digital age and benefit from the tools of industry 4.0
We release the full potential of scientists to solve tomorrow’s problems.
You will be part of our engineering team, working on embedded firmware, mainly focused on communication with 3rd party laboratory equipment. You will work together with electronic engineers, software developers and designers, to improve Inniti’s product and expand the application area of Inniti’s solution.
Your tasks will be
- Interface with 3rd party laboratory equipment, so it can be controlled and monitored from Inniti’s cloud platform.
- Reverse engineer proprietary protocols.
- Perform technical assessments of new projects together with the sales and engineering team.
- Optimise wireless and wired networking.
- Experience with USB, Modbus, RS485, CANBUS, Ethernet.
- Skilled in C++.
- Experience with RTOSs.
- Experience with debugging hardware.
- At least two years of full-time relevant work experience.
As a person
- Independent problem solver.
- Keen to learn new things
- Enjoys collaborating with co-workers towards a common goal.
- Can take ownership of a project and follow through with it.
- A competitive salary
- A workplace with an entrepreneurial spirit, we prioritize a fun environment where people can enjoy their work but also grow.
- Be part of a highly enthusiastic team, with the aspiration to become the market leader in Laboratory 4.0.
Why join Inniti?
Simply put, you will help herald a new age in the future of scientific discovery. The market is fast-growing, and you will be working with some of the biggest and most innovative companies in the world, and we are partnering up with some of the biggest names within laboratory equipment and software space.
For further info on Inniti you are welcome to visit their website at www.inniti.dk or to contact recruiting consultant Mr. Frans Høyer at phone +45 20915400 or by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.