Would you like to help pioneer a new revolution in science? At Inniti, we are transforming how scientists work in laboratories, enabling a new era of product development within the biotech, food & beverage, pharma and chemical industries.
With our innovative IoT technology, any laboratory can upgrade their existing equipment to join the digital age and create more opportunities for scientific advancements.
In short, we release the full potential of scientists to solve tomorrow’s problems.
Inniti is a Copenhagen based start-up founded in 2017, with the objective to build an autonomous laboratory solution. We are a diverse and international nine people team with engineering, design, and commercial backgrounds. Inniti is driving the digital revolution in laboratories, by creating inter-connectivity between laboratory equipment and software.
Inniti has developed the Inniti Connector, that be plugged into any laboratory equipment, so it can be controlled and monitored directly from Inniti’s cloud platform. We enable people working in the laboratory to automate the execution and documentation of their laboratory work to an unprecedented level.
Inniti is looking for a Java developer to join the team. Inniti is driving the digital revolution in laboratories and are enabling some of the world’s best scientist to speed up their development.
You will be part of the team working on the Laboratory Execution System that handles the orchestration and automation of laboratory devices while also be assisting in managing projects that include external developers and take part in architectural discussions with the technical team. Working on a control system requires stable and tested code, and you will be expected to ensure this.
Your tasks will be:
- Develop new features for Inniti’s platform
- Be part of architectural discussions
- Technical assessments of new projects
- Take lead in managing new development projects.
- You are probably a junior to mid-level Java developer.
- You are used to write and design tests
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and Linux
- Experience with debugging software.
As a person:
- You will be faced with tasks and information that is new to you, so you need to be keen to learn new things.
- You should like problem-solving complex issues.
- Enjoys collaborating with co-workers towards a common goal.
- Can take ownership of a project while working with a capable technical team to support to talk with.
- A competitive salary
- A workplace with an entrepreneurial spirit, we prioritize a fun environment where people can enjoy their work but also grow.
- Be part of a highly enthusiastic team, with the aspiration to become the market leader in Laboratory 4.0.
Why join Inniti?
Simply put, you will help herald a new age in the future of scientific discovery. The market is fast-growing, and you will be working with some of the biggest and most innovative companies in the world, and we are partnering up with some of the biggest names within laboratory equipment and software space.
For further info on Inniti you are welcome to visit their website at www.inniti.dk or to contact recruiting consultant Mr. Frans Høyer at phone +45 20915400 or by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.