STILLINGEN ER BESAT – PARTNERSHIP MANAGER
Are you a skilled business developer with experience establishing commercial partnerships? And do you have a solid background and network from the laboratory industry? Then you might be a good fit as Inniti’ s new Partnership manager.
At Inniti we are on an ambitious growth journey to revolutionize the modern day laboratory by enabling companies to access, analyze, and utilize their data from lab equipment anywhere at any time through our unique IoT connector and secure cloud-based platform.
Our team and organizational processes are growing fast, and we are now looking for a skilled and experienced partnership manager that will lead the strategies and the tactical execution of our ambitious partnership’s goals.
For further info about Inniti please have a look at: www.initi.io
About the role
With direct reference to Inniti’ s Commercial Director, you will become a key player of the company´s expansion and is expected to take the front lead in establishing, developing and maintaining crucial international partnerships with major suppliers, producers and vendors of laboratory software and hardware equipment.
Together with Inniti’ s CEO and Commercial Director you will be a central part of formulating and maintaining Inniti’ s partnership strategies and tactics.
Not least you will lead and spearhead the executing of the partnership strategies and establish successful business cases in a multifaceted sales structure to help reach the company’s ambitious commercial goals.
As our new Partnership Manager, you will lead Inniti’ s partnerships, which includes:
- Establishing target list and outreach to prioritized potential vendors and strategic partners
- Build and maintain a fruitful dialogue and relationship with potential partners
- Establish mutually beneficial business cases with ambition of driving revenue streams.
- Establish and lead contract negotiation with partners
- Grow, develop and nurture existing partnerships to reach full potential
The right candidate
As our new partnership manager, you have extensive experience from a similar position developing and maintaining revenue driving partnerships.
You are a successful business developer with an extremely strong business acumen that knows how to follow through on the complex task of establishing successful partnerships.
You know your way around the industrial sector (we primarily target the Food & Beverages, Utilities, Chemicals, and Life Science sectors), and you optimally have a strong network within the vendor part of the laboratory industry.
Ideally you would be able to check most of the following points:
At least 3-5 years of experience of working with commercial and revenue driving partnerships – preferably from the vendor part of the laboratory sector
- You have a strong analytic mind and master the art of building and implementing successful business cases
- You know tech – or at least have a strong understanding of typical SaaS metrics and tech development structures
- You are an executional powerhouse and knows how to organize and deliver on your goals
- Personality wise we expect you to be a pleasant colleague and a good collaborator that thrives in an informal, compassionate and ambitious work environment
- English skills (written and spoken) are necessary. Danish is not a requirement.
What to expect
At Inniti, we are a growing international team currently approx. 20 people consisting of techies, commercial, engineers, coders, and more.
You will be working out of our offices in central Copenhagen, where you will get:
- A competitive salary + a very progressive commission plan
- An attractive warrant program
- Great food made by our cook
- Welcoming and friendly colleagues
- Fun friday bars and social gatherings
- And of course, free snacks of your preferred choice.
If you fit the profile and our offering sounds interesting, then we would love to hear from you.
If you have any questions or need additional information about this position or Inniti, you are welcome to contact recruiting consultant from HOYER recruiting Mr. Frans Høyer at +45 2091 5400.
Looking forward to hear from you. Applications will be processed as they are received.