PROFESSIONAL SERVICE SUPPORTER
for installation, training and support
Ocuco is a dynamic, expanding, international Irish-owned software company that develops and markets a comprehensive suite of optical software products for eye care professionals, optical retail chains and labs, with headquarters in Dublin 15 and offices in the UK, Italy, France, Spain, Australia, Canada, China, Scandinavia, the Netherlands, and the USA. Ocuco offers its employees not just job opportunities but careers both nationally and internationally. Ocuco is looking for a supporter who is eager to be challenged and hungry for success. The company provides a superb working environment and invest heavily in developing and training our employees.
For more information about Ocuco: https://www.ocuco.com/
With base in the headquarter in Dublin, Ocuco is offering an exciting opportunity for a technically gifted, Danish speaking engineer/technician with an IT related degree to join the Global Operations team as a Professional Service Supporter. Based on the skills and interests, the successful candidate may be focused on the provision of technical support services, or the focus may be on the provision of training to our Customers in locations which may include the USA, The UK, Ireland and Canada.
This position is a great entryway into a software company where energy and talent are rewarded.
Responsibilities may include
- Providing technical support to our installed customer base.
- Installing our software on customer’s sites.
- Training our customers. (This may, at times, involve some travel internationally & seldom weekend work).
The successful candidate must have
- A relevant degree (doesn’t have to be an IT degree).
- Perfect fluency in Danish and English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- 1+ years’ experience in a customer facing role supporting a business application. Graduates may be considered.
- Ability to acquire new technical information quickly.
- “No problem”, “Can do” attitude that always gets the job done
- A full, clean driving license.
The ideal candidate will also
- Have experience in software training, technical support or in another IT area.
- Understand the terminology in networking and hardware and with basic troubleshooting skills.
- Show attention to detail and perfectionist instincts that get´s the job done.
- Enjoy a high intensity, high energy work environment and contribute to same.
- Have experience in Multimedia Design / Technical Writing Ability.
Ocuco offers an attractive salary package, including a salary on market rate, pension scheme, insurance package, wellness programme, excellent working environment, free lunch and a long list of other benefits.
For candidates that needs to relocate to Dublin, Ocuco will provide free accommodation in the company apartment for up to 3 months, and provide full advise and forms required to open up bank account, getting set up with the revenue office (local tax institution), getting to understand local transport, rental websites, general advise on services for newcomers, etc.
For more information, you are welcome to contact our recruiter in Denmark, Mr. Frans Høyer from HOYER rekruttering. Phone. +45 20915400 and mail email@example.com.
For applications please push application bottom on this page. There is no final date for applying this job and we will proceed with the applications as we receive them.