We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Sales Director, motivated and able to take the front lead and management of the sales efforts and activities on both domestic and international markets.
Inniti is a very successful startup company with profound capabilities and high ambitions to revolutionize the efficiency in modular and automated laboratory connectivity solutions. With a strong background in science and engineering Inniti brings together unique innovations in technology, software and IoT in developing superior connectivity in laboratory experiments and creating scientific advancements.
Founded in 2017 and located in inspiring premises close to the heart of Copenhagen the company have been successful introducing their products on the domestic and international markets, determent to pioneer and revolutionize the efficiency and integration of laboratory equipment’s. In short, Inniti aims at releasing the full potential of scientists to solve tomorrow’s problems.
For further info about Inniti please have a look at: www.initi.dk
About the role:
You will become a key player of the company´s expansion and is expected take the front lead of the sales to ensure both a strong daily management of the company’s sales efforts and boost the continuous development of the strategies and sales approaches. Shortly you are expected to:
- Participate in building a scalable sales organization and model.
- Present, promote and sell Inniti’ s solution to both new and existing customers and partners.
- Be part of refining the sales playbook and teaching it to new employees.
- Identify new markets together with the technical team and validate the commercial value.
- Be responsible for creating new contacts to both partners and direct customers through online research, networking, and direct contact.
- Coordinate, optimize and scale up sales activities with the rest of the team.
- Be responsible for digital and traditional marketing, including the preparation of promotional material
- Experience within B2B and from a similar position
- Experience with selling and pricing Saas solutions
- A strong background in sales.
- Experience with supervising and developing a sales organization.
- Have worked with establishing and maintaining in-direct sales channels.
- Keen to negotiate with industrial customers and willing to learn about technical solutions.
- Professional level of English – second language is a bonus. Danish is not required.
- Is comfortable with 20 – 30 travelling days per year.
A workplace with an entrepreneurial spirit and a prioritized social environment where people can enjoy their work but also grow. To be part of a highly enthusiastic team, with the aspiration to become the market leader in Laboratory 4.0. A salary consisting of an attractive package of a fixed salary, bonus, and warrants.
If you have any questions or need additional information about this position or Inniti, you are welcome to contact recruiting consultant from HOYER recruiting Mr. Frans Høyer at +45 2091 5400 or mail email@example.com.
Applications will be processed as they are received.