SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
Dedicated Supply Chain Manager
DOMISPHERE is a newly established spin off company from INFUSER in Copenhagen. The company works with products and solutions aimed at the international market for the improvement of indoor air quality, targeting initially the non-residential (e.g. offices) appliance market, and in time also the residential segment, with a new and ground-breaking technology that ensures superior indoor air cleaning. The new technology will form the basis for the company’s development plans over the coming 12-18 months. The initial goal of DOMISPHERE is to finish an ongoing development of a new product proposition, aimed for market launch within first half 2019.
The company is born global and with major international key investors. DOMISPHERE aims at becoming an important player on the international markets for its products.
We are looking for an experienced, dedicated and ambitious SCM, motivated and able to take the lead in establishing the SCM structures and future management of the company´s international SC activities.
For more information about DOMISPHERE, you are welcome to visit the webpage: www.INFUSER.EU
In close cooperation with the CEO, you will initially be responsible for the green field sourcing, planning and structuring of the needs in the company’s SC with a primary focus on identifying and optimizing the procurement of strategic core components, such as ultraviolet excimer lamps, catalysis materials, sensor applications, and filter technologies. The work scope also includes customer and supplier logistic agreements, development and implementation af overall strategies, establising, maintaining and controlling processes and best practices of efficient and agile procedures with the vendors. You will be responsible for the quality and costs assessment, the operations and production planning processes, and in the long run also the assessment of the continous improvements and developments of SCM performance.
In short your initial challenges will be :
- Prepare sourcing strategies, short and longterm, based on the segmentation of market information and company business plans
- Identification, planning, and structuring of the SC vendors of the strategic core components, initially for the company’s first product (currently under development), and subsequently for other products to-come
- Customer, vendor, and supplier logistical structures and agreements
- Development and implementation af overall SCM strategies and action plans
- Strategic procurement including pricing, negotiations, purchase and contracts with key suppliers, and management of tendering processes (RFI/RFP/RFQ)
- Prepare and run procurement and negotiation processes, operationally and strategically
- Product certification and approvals (national and international)
- Coordination with INFUSER’s SC function and technical/science team, and undertake specific SC tasks on behalf of INFUSER, as agreed.
40 – 50 days of international travel activity per year must be expected. The intensity is expected to increase in sync with the development of the company and business.
- You have a solid background from a similar position, and minimum 5+ years of experience as f.inst. sourcing manager or equivalent SC position at management level
- You know the challenges in international value- and SC operations and you know how to solve them
- You have a technical background, and preferbly as an engineer, with direct experience with or knowledge of the mentioned core materials and air cleaning technologies
- Fluent in English both spoken and written (Danish is not a requirement)
- Strong planning and development profile and a dedicated mindset – willing to walk the extra mile.
- Professional and with a commercial mindset
- Solution oriented, and creative when needed, with a strong ability to succeed
- Robust and thrives in informal and busy environments
- Proactive self-starter and multi-tasker with superior planning skills
- Well organized, structured, and disciplined.
Reporting to the CEO, the SC manager will, as part of a small but growing organisation, become a key player in the establisment of the SCM function in DOMISPHERE, where the tasks and responsibilities are expected to expand with the growth of the company.
The culture at DOMISPHERE is open, informal and with a focus on innovative thinking, pro-action and deliverability in a good team spirit. The management attaches great importance to individual performances and with a problem-solving and can-do attitude. The salary will be on attractive market terms. The company will assist international applicants in the relocation to Copenhagen in finding suitable housing.
If you have any questions or need additional information about this position or DOMISPHERE, you are welcome to contact recruiting consultant from HOYER recruiting Mr. Frans Hoyer. Phone: +45 2091 5400 or mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your application in English to email@example.com
Applications will be processed as they are received.Søg stilling