TECHNICAL PRODUCT MANAGER
INFUSER is looking for a highly motivated and career oriented technical product manager/specialist, to be responsible for improvements, documentation and international customers support for a new and very promising purification solution.
INFUSER is a dynamic company that develops, manufactures and markets innovative and green solutions for air and surface purification.
INFUSER employs 25 highly dedicated people in Denmark, Sweden, Germany and Spain. The business is divided in two departments: Pollution control (modular solution for farms and industries) and Purification Solutions (plug-and-play devices for a wide range of applications).
Situated on the campus of the University of Copenhagen, the company is young with an entrepreneurial mindset and a high growth. This is an opportunity to be part of an exciting venture in realizing the high growth potential of a very unique company.
For more information about INFUSER, please look here: www.infuser.eu
As part of our Purifications Solutions department, and reporting to the Product Manager, you will be the technical specialist of a new product, which is in the last phase of development. You will be responsible of the technical aspect of this last phase, consisting of testing, technical adjustment and creation of the technical documentation.
You will also become the technical expert for this product and will act as a technical field technician for the first installations of the product. You will later support the customers in their eventual technical issues with this product.
The tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Run tests with the product to identify technical improvements and document the efficiency
- Write the technical documentation, including user manuals and technical approvals, in collaboration with the technical design partner and the internal marketing responsible
- Repair and service on the first units sold, on-site if necessary
- Support both domestic and international customers and distributors with technical expertise
The position can later evolve to a Research & Development Manager or Product Development Manager position, depending on your skills and areas of interest.
- Strong technical competences in the following domains: electricity, mechanic, automation system
- Good technical writing skills
- Analytic approach
- Fluent English level, both spoken and written (company Language)
- Fluent Arabic is a plus
- Driver’s license for car required
- It is preferred – but not required – that you have some practical experience from previous positions.
Educational background :
You preferably hold a bachelor or master’s degree – or similar – in a relevant technical or mechanical area.
Personal skills :
- Dynamic and flexible
- Solution oriented
- Organized and disciplined
The position is a full-time employment and with expected start autumn 2015.
The position will be located in Copenhagen with weekly trips to the factory in Malmø in Sweden. There will be international travel activities several times a year.
If you have any questions regarding this position or about Infuser, you are welcome to contact recruiting consultant from HOYER recruiting Mr. Frans Høyer. Phone nr. +45 2091 5400.
To apply for this position please send your application and CV in English to email@example.com, or use the below link
Applications will be processed as they are received.