TRADE MARKETING MANAGER
We are looking for a highly motivated and career oriented trade marketing manager, to be responsible for the continuous development of both the internal and external communication in terms of brochures, newsletters, press releases, content management, general sales-support and much more.
With more than 30 highly dedicated employees – in Denmark and Europe – the company develops, manufactures and markets innovative and green solutions for air and surface aplications in the industrial and healtcare business.
The company is professionally owned and well established, although with a young and entrepreneurial mindset and a promissing high growth rate. This is an opportunity to be part of an exciting venture in realizing the high growth potential of a very unique company situated in the center of Copenhagen.
As part of the sales and marketingteam, and reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for all communications – external and internal – through development and optimizing the digital platforms and sites, newsletters, brochures, pressreleases, marketingmaterials in general and coordination with PR agencies.
The tasks and responsibilities will among others be:
- Internal and external communications
- Online content management
- Newsletters/brochures and marketing materials
- Public relations
- Press releases
- Sharepoint management
- Communication strategies
- Planning and organizing trade fairs and exhibitions
- Continuous development of the design manuals
- Coordination with external partners
- Strong and well developed communication skills, both oral and written
- Technical insigth and understanding
- Experience and knowlegde with marketing and the required tasks is needed
- Fluent English at advanced level, both spoken and written (company language). (Danish is an advantage but not a requirement).
- You are probably in the beginning of your commercial career and is now ready to take the next step up.
You preferably hold a master’s degree – or similar – within marketing or communication.
- Curious, dedicated and enthusiastic
- Professional and with a commercial mindset.
- Dynamic and flexible
- Solution oriented
- Well organized and disciplined
- Self-movtivated and independent
The position is a full-time employment and with expected start as soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding this position or about the company, you are welcome to contact recruiting consultant from HOYER recruiting Mr. Frans Høyer. Phone nr. +45 2091 5400.
Please send your application in English.
Applications will be processed as they are received.